function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Martin RebscherMartin Rebscher 

HELP Trail Head Admin Trail - Beginner Salesforce1 Mobile Basics Creating object specific actions

Hello from Germany,
i think i did a wrong step while doing this challange.
I am hanging at the point where you have to create a look up relationship for activities to properties.....in first place i've done that but nothing appeard on the app. Then i deleted the look up to do the same step again. Now i get an error message:
"Validation Errors While Saving Record(s)
There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "Lookups on activites must have a unique domain. You can not have multiple relationships to the same object."."

Now i can't continue with this challenge.

Best Answer chosen by Martin Rebscher
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Martin,

May I suggest you please check with below link from the success community exactly with a similar issue and a suggested workaround. Please let us know if this helps.

Mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Thanks,
Nagendra

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Martin,

May I suggest you please check with below link from the success community exactly with a similar issue and a suggested workaround. Please let us know if this helps.

Mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Thanks,
Nagendra
This was selected as the best answer
Martin RebscherMartin Rebscher
Hello Nagendra,
Wow thanks so much, now it works.
Change to Classic Version and under Activity --> "Add a custom field to activities" --> Deleted (1). Just erase that one and try again.

Thanks
KR
Martin
Chris Connell 1Chris Connell 1
Nice work, Martin. That fixed my issue, too!
gourav kapoorgourav kapoor
Hey Martin,

Thanks for the resolution. that fixed my issue.

Regards,
Gourav Kapoor