function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mars Rover 768Mars Rover 768 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'Pipeline Matrix Report Current and 2 FY' report does not appear to have the bucket field configured correctly.

I'm trying to validate the modue "Create Reports and Dashboards for Sales and Marketing Managers -- Group and Categorize Your Data". I keep get the error message "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  The 'Pipeline Matrix Report Current and 2 FY' report does not appear to have the bucket field configured correctly." Has anyone else experienced this? There isn't anything I can find that is wrong with my configuration.
Ayush Mangal 2Ayush Mangal 2
Hi Mars,

I am also facing same issue. I have made changes to some opportunities for small and medium calculations, but still not able to clear. Feels like their is issue with this trail.

Trail Error
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Follow these steps and make sure you click add after second fileter you will find the third filter >100000

Complete the first range as follows:
Range: <= 50000
Name: Small
Click Add, then complete the second range:
Range: >50,000 to 100000
Name: Medium

Refer screenshots and comapre your work.

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

If this helps you, please mark it as solved so that it will be available for others.

Best Regards,
Sandhya
David GranadosDavid Granados
This helped me thank you!
Kamil KowalczykKamil Kowalczyk
Hello All. 
I would like to share my solution, thehre is obwiously some issue with guidelines as per:
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=reports_changing_format.htm&type=5

'Matrix reports are similar to summary reports but allow you to group and summarize data by both rows and columns. (...) Matrix reports without at least one row and one column grouping show as summary reports on the report run page.'
So that's why we're running through an issue.
Fix is simple, just group for example STAGE by Columns:
'In the Preview pane, click the arrow  next to Opportunity Owner and select Group Rows by This Field.
In the Preview pane, click the arrow  next to Stage and select Group Columns by This Field.'
That will do. At least in my case would.
User-added image
Goodluck!
Rupeshk67Rupeshk67
Thanks Kamil!..it worked for me.
Kamil KowalczykKamil Kowalczyk
Hello Rupesh,
Good to hear that.
Happy coding!
Murali Polimara 7Murali Polimara 7
FYI... The content is now corrected in the Trailhead: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/projects/create-reports-and-dashboards-for-sales-and-marketing-managers/group-and-categorize-your-data
  • In the Preview pane, click the arrow next to Opportunity Owner and select Group Rows by This Field.
  • In the Preview pane, click the arrow next to Stage and select Group Rows by This Field.
  • Click the arrow next to Size and select Group Columns by This Field.
Alex FischerAlex Fischer
Hi all, I'm having this same issue but the suggestions listed above haven't worked. I've tried every combination of column and row groupings and I've followed the steps Murali listed, but no luck. Has anybody found another solution? 

Thanks!
Alex
Hi Alex,
Do you want to post the screenshot of your report so the community can have more details to help you better?
Thanks! 
Alex FischerAlex Fischer
Hi Murali, 

Here are screenshots of the different groupings I've tried, thank you!

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
Hi Alex,

Please see my response here where I posted my screenshot and it seems that helped someone there. Hope it helps you as well.
https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000a9Oa
User-added image

Thanks!
Mallika GudaMallika Guda
Thanks Kamil Kowalczyk, It worked fine for me, after grouping the stage by columns..!! 
Pratik Shah 80Pratik Shah 80
Hi..
I had faced similar issue.
Step not yet complete in My Trailhead Playground 1
The 'Pipeline Matrix Report Current FQ' report still contains some of the fields that need to be removed. Please check the requirements.
Any other option to resolve issue.

Infinity Cloud ServicesInfinity Cloud Services
it is very User-added imageUser-added image
it is very simple, just group for example STAGE by Columns:
'In the Preview pane, click the arrow  next to Opportunity Owner and select Group Rows by This Field.
In the Preview pane, click the arrow  next to Stage and select Group Columns by This Field.'