function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Gemma__eGemma__e 

Lightning Experience Rollout Superbadge - Problem with AccountsTab VF Page

Hiya

I'm trying to complete the LEX Rollout Superbadge (released today). I've updated my code to style it for LEX and am getting an error that doesn't make sense, since the tag is there!

t means the challenge fails every time I check it. Of course, if the code is slightly off, I'd love your input, since I am not a developer by trade I'm having to teach myself.

<apex:page standardStylesheets="false" standardController="Account" recordSetVar="accounts" tabStyle="account">
  <apex:slds />
    <div class="slds-scope">
        <apex:pageBlock >
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!accounts}" var="a">
            <table class="slds-table slds-table_cell-buffer slds-table_bordered">
                <apex:column headerValue="{!$ObjectType.Account.Fields.Name.Label}">
                    <apex:outputLink value="{!URLFOR($Action.Account.View, a.id)}">{!a.name}</apex:outputLink>
                </apex:column>
                </table>
            </apex:pageBlockTable>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </div>
</apex:page>

User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Gemma__e
Carl Brundage (Dev)Carl Brundage (Dev)
Check out this unit, which is a good walkthrough of the styling changes.  It helped me through the challenge

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/projects/workshop-lightning-programmatic/steps/programmatic-step-1

All Answers

Gemma__eGemma__e
oh, and here's the page. any input welcome, thank you!

User-added image
Aaron Pratt 8Aaron Pratt 8
I think you're really close! <apex:pageBlockTable> generates a table itself. You have to figure out how to add your CSS styles to that tag instead of hardcoding an HTML table tag.
Carl Brundage (Dev)Carl Brundage (Dev)
Check out this unit, which is a good walkthrough of the styling changes.  It helped me through the challenge

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/projects/workshop-lightning-programmatic/steps/programmatic-step-1
This was selected as the best answer
Gemma__eGemma__e
Thank you both for not telling me the answer, but helping me figure it out myself. I passed the challenge this morning!!