function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mahamed raheemmahamed raheem 

Create a flow that activates a session-based permission set

User-added image
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually, this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: PGHBFJOE

above error am getting while completing the "Session-Based Permission Sets and Security
Activate Session-Based Permission Sets Without Code"  challenge
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Mahamed,

Please check if you have connected to same DE org where you have done your work in the trailhead.To do this Go to Trailhead Profile -- settings -- make the DE org which you have worked as default then check the challenge.

Please refer below link how trailhead playground works. Hope this helps you!

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.so that question is removed from an unanswered question and appear as a proper solution.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar

SASHA SARKARSASHA SARKAR
I got this error when completing the challenge:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: VTYPMWEW

As suggested by Rahul, I also checked my Trailhead profile to see which DE was the default.  The default was the one I have been working on with the challenge.  I still get this error.

Any suggestions please
Dave Pattison 6Dave Pattison 6
I get a different error, which is 
'Accounts Temp Access' doesn't exists as a type flow. Check the instructions

But it does exist and I can run it successfully.
Spencer LoweSpencer Lowe
Dave,

Double check that you didnt create it as an autolaunch flow.  That is what I did as generally thats the most common type of flow I create, and so I sort of took that instruction for granted.  Delete the flow, recreate and on initial save, ensure type field = flow.  Hopefully that resolves.  Cheers.
Dave Pattison 6Dave Pattison 6
Spencer, thank you, that was my mistake! I failed to notice the instruction "save as Type:Flow"
Melanie SturmMelanie Sturm

Spencer, I do not have "Flow" as an option.  Only Autolaunched Flow, Screen Flow, User Provisioning Flow, etc.  Any advice on how to get the "Flow" to display in the picklist?

davcondevdavcondev
"Flow" has been relabelled to "Screen Flow"

https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/spring18/release-notes/rn_forcecom_flow_typelabels.htm