function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Evelyn FayadEvelyn Fayad 

Visual Flow to display latest task info on Account/Contact

Hi Community! 

I have a process builder that launches a flow. It's main goal is to check a boolean field on the task IF it is the latest task AND a field on the task is not blank. So, if it is the most recent task, and the field is not blank, it will be checked. It seems to be working well. 

So now... my main goal is to take the field (the one that I mentioned that isn't supposed to be blank) on the latest task, and display it on the Account AND on the Contact. 

So now SFDC knows which task is the most recent. All I need to do is display a field from that task on the Account & Contact. 

I created another process builder and visual flow, but I'm getting errors in my inbox. 

I am happy to provide screenshots. Has anyone come across this workflow before? 

Thank you in advance! 
Hemant_SoniHemant_Soni
Hi Evelyn,
I guess you missed screen  shot can you please put screen shot of your error.
Thanks
Hemant
Evelyn FayadEvelyn Fayad
Now I'm getting errors on the first process builder and flow. The one that updates the newest activity with a checkbox. 

Here is the process builder that launches the Flow. I only want it to launch if a field on the task is NOT null
User-added image
User-added image
On this process builder, I am getting an error that reads: Error element myRule_1_A1 (FlowActionCall). An error occurred when executing a flow interview. 

Here is the actual flow itself: 
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image

On this flow I am getting an error that reads: Error element Update_Other_Activities (FlowRecordUpdate).
This error occurred when the flow tried to update records: Too many DML rows: 10001.

Thank you so much in advance for the help! I am usually pretty good at researching and executing in Salesforce, but this one has me stumped. The Account/Contact/Activity relationships drive me nuts.