function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Forrest HartleyForrest Hartley 

Cannot complete challenge with DreamHouse install

Hi everyone, 
I'm unable to complete the challenge for "Install Apps and Packages in Your Trailhead Playground", but I have been successful in installing the DreamHouse app. Per the suggestion in the challenge, I created a new hands on org and installed the DreamHouse app in my second org, but no joy there. 

Thoughts?

PS, it looks like the linked app (in the challenge) is not the DreamHouse app, so I found the appropriate app here: 

/packagingSetupUI/ipLanding.app?apvId=04tB00000009UeX
Best Answer chosen by Forrest Hartley
Chi NKChi NK
Hi Forrest,

I had the same trouble as yours. I'd tried to install DreamHouse app on many TPs, all are sucessful but still can not pass the challenge. Finally, I found the reason: It's not DreamHouse App. To complete this challenge, you just install the package whose the ID is exactly as the link in the trailhead challenge. Here's my steps:

1. Create new TP, and launch
User-added image

User-added image

2. Copy the package link in the trailhead challenge and replace:

User-added image

3. Install and complete the challenge for "Install Apps and Packages in Your Trailhead Playground".

User-added image

Cheers, 
Chi

All Answers

Jody MartinJody Martin
I'm having the same trouble.  I had to create another playground and used your link above to finally get it installed.  The link in the challenge kept installing to my company's real SF Org even though I changed the URL!  Now I can see this installed in my 2nd playground but the challenge is not recognizing it as being there.
Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi
Hi Forrest,

I got answer here..
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums?id=9060G000000Bfm8QAC

Regards,
Ajay
Chi NKChi NK
Hi Forrest,

I had the same trouble as yours. I'd tried to install DreamHouse app on many TPs, all are sucessful but still can not pass the challenge. Finally, I found the reason: It's not DreamHouse App. To complete this challenge, you just install the package whose the ID is exactly as the link in the trailhead challenge. Here's my steps:

1. Create new TP, and launch
User-added image

User-added image

2. Copy the package link in the trailhead challenge and replace:

User-added image

3. Install and complete the challenge for "Install Apps and Packages in Your Trailhead Playground".

User-added image

Cheers, 
Chi

This was selected as the best answer