function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
acudevmacudevm 

Encountering error connecting trailhead account to linked in social account

I typed in my linked in account into my profile.  I went into my profile->settings and clicked connect to social account for linked in.  I was redirected to a page to type in my linked in credentials.  I type them in and it says they were successfully linked and I click a button to go back to trailhead

I receive a message in a red banner that says "Whoops, looks like there was a problem. Please try again."

I try to log in using Linked in credentials to trailhead and it looks like I had created an account previously using my linked in credentials.

Is that the reason why I can't connect to my linked in account?  Can I remove the linked in version which I never used and connect the accounts?  Is there anyone I can reach out to for this?
smatharusmatharu
I'm having the same issue. I already had linkedIn connected, but wanted to connect Facebook and Google+.

Please assist.
smatharusmatharu
Erm, so as if by magic, I tried again just now, and it connected fine.

It's probably not a useful comment, but "try again later"?
Seenu RaniSeenu Rani
i am having this issue whole of a day..i tried many attempt. then i did my dev org merged with connect one of the social network to google account by my email address. it has't clear this problem on the day. waste of my time go to out job. Afterthat i am came to another day logged in my salesforce account again. it's automatically work out my account and solved this issue. 
Make a Merge for complete hands-one challenge on trailhead (solve the error: "There was an issue processing your verification. Please refresh the page and try again ") : 
     1. first go to profile at the top of right corner in a round shape image like a logo, click on settings.
      2. next  to click up settings, you can see social login under salesforce login template.
      3. then if you need a connect or merge choose any one social login network like google, facebook, and linkedin.( i was choose google account            only). 
      4. you will takes some success process.