function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sophie FollySophie Folly 

How do I undo exercises in Hands On Org in order to correct a mistake?

Hello.  I am in the Admin Beginner Module in Trailhead.  I had just started the Data Modeling module, did the exercises in the first lesson Understand Common and Standard Objects.  But in the Challenge, I must have done something wrong, because I got an error message.  The problem is I can't figure out how to wipe the slate clean and start over again.  And when i try to do the next lesson Create Object Relationsjps, I can't advance in this because of the prior error.    
RbnRbn
Hi sophie ,

There are couple of ways by which you can try out.
  • First, delete all the objects ,fields which you created.(I know this would be frustrating but to make it clean you have no other choice)
  • Second, try creating a new instnce for trailhead and start from beginning again.
  • Third, if it is possible to get the error traced then it will help in getting to the next level.
Regrds,
Rabi
Sophie FollySophie Folly
Unfortunately, i don't know exactly where i made the error. There were so many steps involved. I don't know how far back to go. And when i try to launch a fresh Playground, i get prompted to a new Developer Edition. This is way too confusing! It should not be this complicated. Sophie
RbnRbn
Hi Sophie,

Its not that complicated.
All you require is some guidance to overcome this error. I know it would be frustarting as a begineer.

Okie lets do one thing.
  • Do ping me your salesforce trailhead credentials to rabindranath.behera@gmail.com.I will try out to figure out the error
  • Second, let me know the module which you completed and which module you will be starting in the Admin Begineer module.
Regrds,
Rabi

Sophie FollySophie Folly
Thanks, Rabi. However, I am a little confused. Are you with SF helpdesk? Because i don't think i should hand over my SF credentials to someone at a gmail address. Hope you understand my hesitation. Sophie
RbnRbn
Okie, no probs. I am a member of the Salesforce Community group, not part of any Salesforce Helpdesk.

Reason why i asked the credentials was, it would be your personal developer org where you would be practising you Trailhead modules.

Or else you can ping me your email address where we can meet over GTM to sort this issue.

Regards,
Rabi