function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
bheemudu neelibheemudu neeli 

Need a help on Identification of encrypted fields

Hi All,
Need a help on encrypted field identification, In my Org there are some Encrypted Fields on various objects.
Is there any ways to Identify All at once. see the below sample field for the same.
User-added image
With Regards,
Bheem
Best Answer chosen by bheemudu neeli
RD@SFRD@SF
Hello Bheem,

This is kind of tricky, I have one suggestion. Try lookin into force.com ant migration api. You would be able to get the metadata of your org as a xml file. And if you parse the file and check for encrypted is true. You should be able to pull the data.

I have done till the export bit using ant tool, but parsing is up to you or you can do quick searches if this is a one time thing, if you are automating something then the parsing program would make sense.

Refer the following links
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.daas.meta/daas/forcemigrationtool_install.htm

Hope it helps
RD 

All Answers

RD@SFRD@SF
Hello Bheem,

This is kind of tricky, I have one suggestion. Try lookin into force.com ant migration api. You would be able to get the metadata of your org as a xml file. And if you parse the file and check for encrypted is true. You should be able to pull the data.

I have done till the export bit using ant tool, but parsing is up to you or you can do quick searches if this is a one time thing, if you are automating something then the parsing program would make sense.

Refer the following links
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.daas.meta/daas/forcemigrationtool_install.htm

Hope it helps
RD 
This was selected as the best answer
RD@SFRD@SF
Hi Bheem,

You might also try searching in the eclipse with force.com setup up with your org and you can search the metadata

Hope it helps
RD  
bheemudu neelibheemudu neeli
Thank you very much RD, your suggestion saved my time :)

Regards,
Bheem