function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Laxman Vattam 26Laxman Vattam 26 

How to resize inline visualforce page

I have inline VF page on Account page layout. This inline page may or maynot have records and even if records are present, it can be very low in number. When the number of records are none/less, it is showing white space at the botton of this inline page which doesnt look good. How to remove this white space below the inline page?
Best Answer chosen by Laxman Vattam 26
Lokesh KumarLokesh Kumar
HI Laxman,

The answer to your question would be you have to change the properties of the vf page at the custom section level which you have created to display the VF page.
User-added image

-Lokesh

All Answers

Lokesh KumarLokesh Kumar
HI Laxman,

The answer to your question would be you have to change the properties of the vf page at the custom section level which you have created to display the VF page.
User-added image

-Lokesh
This was selected as the best answer
Thanks Lokesh for your inputs.
I'm looking for solutions which can dynically resize the page based on the number of records fetched. Above solution is good work around but page size is static. So, expereince is not same as related list where the size depends on the number of records available.
Do we have any solutions to dynamically resize the page based on number of records fetched?
Salesforce DeveloperSalesforce Developer
I'm afraid you can do it, as these are hosted on different domains. The height specified by Lokesh will control the page's height no matter it has record or not. If records are more than you will see a side-scroll bar on the page.
I ended up using solution suggested by Lokesh