function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Cindy Tran 4Cindy Tran 4 

Data Quality Analysis Dashboards

I installed the Data Quality Anaylsis Dashboards App, but when click on "Check Challenge" button I got this error below:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
 Could not find all of the components in the Data Quality Analysis Dashboards App. Please ensure that you have installed the app.

Please help.
Cindy
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Cindy,

May I suggest you please check with below link from the forums community with a similar issue and a suggested workaround. Hope this helps.

Please mark this as solved if it;s resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Latika ChouguleLatika Chougule
Above link didn' help, it is not the same issue. I am still facing Cindy's error. Package is installed successfully but when pressed check challenge, same error comes.

N. ThapaN. Thapa
I was facing the same issue mange to resolve it. My issue was I couldn't install  Data Quality Anaylsis Dashboards App on my TH. Everytime I tried, it would ask for my DE credential and eventually get installed on DE. So when I go to check challenge it would give me an error. 

User-added image
On the 'Choose your hands-on org' create org with your DE username and launch the challenge.  When you open 'Manage my hands-on orgs'  your DE will appear as a Default.
User-added image