function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RAMANJINEYULU GOGULARAMANJINEYULU GOGULA 

Text area rich field attachment is not appearing in sent email

Hi,
I'm uploading an image in Salesforce, where that field datatype is Text Area Rich, and I also gave that API name in Email  Template.

But when I ever send an email, attachment is not sending and only text is passing. So can anybody help regarding this. How to showcase my attachment image in sent email?
Divyansh08Divyansh08

Hello @RAMANJINEYULU GOGULA,

You need to do following things in order to see images uploaded in RichTextArea field.

1. You need to find an externally available images like any google images or you can upload image in Document in salesforce and make it externally available true.

2. Take the URL and go to your RichTextArea field and use the web address option in RichTextArea field and paste the url there and save.

Now, use the same RichTextArea field in email template and send email. You will see the image in your email. 

RAMANJINEYULU GOGULARAMANJINEYULU GOGULA
Your answer is ok  but as per my requirement, I need to see the attached image in the sent email. 
Divyansh08Divyansh08
@Raman: In order to see the image in sent email you need to follow the steps otherwise using field API name in email template will give you same result.