function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Debra UDebra U 

I accidentally deleted a Trailhead Playground.

Is there a way to retreive it?  It has all the work of the modules, trail, etc that I've completed.  I created another playground but it does not have any accounts.  I'm not able to compete a module because it has not accounts for me to access.  Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Debra,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I suggest you please reach out to the trailhead support team for a better and quick assistance on this issue you are facing.

You may reach out to the trailhead support team at the below email address. Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if it's resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra

Debra UDebra U
@Nagendra thanks!  I've reached out trailhead support.
Monika PardeshiMonika Pardeshi
@debra I also wanted to restore my deleted play ground, after going through this post i wrote to trailhead@salesforce.com; but looks like this ID is just for autoreply;
Please let me know if you how did you solve it further?
were you able to retrieve your PlayGrounds?
nksharma2nksharma2
I'm facing a similar issue. I disconnected the TP and now if I'm trying to login with the user-id it is not authenticating my user as the user is linked to the authenticator and I had deleted the user from the authenticator too. Is there any way I can log in with that user?
Sayid Bangi 4Sayid Bangi 4
Was the above issue resolved? I am facing a similar situation. Please guide