function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sachitanand kumarsachitanand kumar 

hi, ​anyone can help me. I am new at salesforce i want to creat a vf page on lead conversion button in this vf page during the convert process of lead to bring back a list of open opportunities on an account exists for the lead.

RbnRbn
Hi Sachi,

Can you please explain your requirement in detail.

Since you require an vf page over convert button.

And the vf page should pull out all the open opportunities on an account for the lead - Which lead you are talking about here? because the lead which you have converted will not have any accounts and opportunities associated with it.

Regrds,
Rabi

sachitanand kumarsachitanand kumar
Hi Rabindranath,

I would like during the convert process open a vf page same as lead conversion standerd page to bring back a list of open opportunities on an account(company name field of lead) when it is found that a current account exists for the lead that you are about to convert.
Currently how salesforce works it on the lead screen when you convert it as a field for an account. If Salesforce finds match based on the information on the lead we are trying to convert, it will find and account that the user has an option to had that new contact to once it converts from a lead or if they believe that the match is not the same account they can create a new account. Currently for opportunities they only have an option to check a box if they want to create an opportunity converted.

RbnRbn
Hi Sachi,

My bad.. i am still not clear about the requirement...how about having a screen sharing session where i can come to know what exactly is required.

If you are fine with it, please drop me a email : rabindranath.behera@gmail.com

Regrds,
Rabi