function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AJAYAJAY 

Hi, i have a scenario like this---- In account object whenever i update any field in the account object then a case (for creating/update)

Hi, i have a scenario  like this----  In account object whenever i create/update any field in the account object then a case (for creating/update) will be created and after closing the case the account becomes active. Now i have a problem suppose if i enter the phone number say 123456789,account billing state as say Washington and click save on account then even after closing the case(account update case) which is produced due to account update the details that i updated are not showing.This is because the billing state 'Washington' is having the same code 'WA' same as western Australia which even as WA. These codes are provided by salesforce and i cannot change them through customization. Is there any way we can achieve this? Please help
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ajay,

Cross-object field updates are supported for standard objects that are children of standard objects in a master-detail relationship. However, only these standard-to-standard relationships are supported. Hope it will be helpful.

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.so that question is removed from an unanswered question and appear as a proper solution.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar