function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rochelle MontneyRochelle Montney 

Trying to install Lightning Connect Quickstart

Within the Salesforce Connect Badge, in the "Set up Salesforce Connect" unit, I am trying to install the Lightning Connect so that I can install a test package for my test.

When I click the "click here" it takes me to a Salesforce login page.  Here I put in my developer edition username and password.  However, it doesn't work, says I need to enter the correct username and/or password.  I verified that I am entering the correct info. I even tried changing my password and logging in with no luck.

I tried logging in with my production credentials and it worked but I don't want to use my production environment to do my trailhead testing.

Can someone please help!  What am I doing wrong? 
Cyril LABBE 6Cyril LABBE 6
I have quite the same issue. Lightning connect quickstard doesnt want to install on my playground ... but i need it because at the end of the exercice you need to chosse account name as external reference id ... and when you install you get this association. 
Cyril LABBE 6Cyril LABBE 6
LC quickstard is automatically installed in my org and not my playground
Seema BhogeSeema Bhoge
i have create the apex code in devloper console that code is https://intellipath-c-dev-ed.lightning.force.com/packagingSetupUI/ipLanding.app?apvID=04tE00000001aqG   but error for.can someone please help?
​​​​​​