+ Start a Discussion
vleandrovleandro 

FUGRLDMP

Trailhead Superbadge:  Lightning Experience Rollout Specialist, Challenge 7

I get the following error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: FUGRLDMP

I've done the following:
1.  This is a brand new Trailhead Org that was setup specifically for this Superbadge.  
2.  I have tried logging out of both the Org and Trailhead.  No impact.  Same error.
3.  I tried renaming The "Sales Operations" Dashboard to be just "Sales" and then clicked on Check Challenge.  The Challenge correctly identified that the Dashboard "Sales Operations" does not exist.  I renamed the Dashboad back to "Sales Operations" and get the above error.

Thoughts or suggestions?

Thank you for your time!
Virginia
Best Answer chosen by vleandro
vleandrovleandro
I ended up deleting the Dashboard completely and recreating it.  This second time of creation, I already had my folder created (since the Dashboard is dynamic) and saved it directly there vs. moving it like I had tried previously.

All Answers

vleandrovleandro
I ended up deleting the Dashboard completely and recreating it.  This second time of creation, I already had my folder created (since the Dashboard is dynamic) and saved it directly there vs. moving it like I had tried previously.
This was selected as the best answer
Keenan Feit 22Keenan Feit 22
The above 'Best Answer' is not working. Did exactly as specified, but the same error keeps coming up.
vleandrovleandro
I've found a number of different "suggestions"...none of which worked.  You could try deleting both the folder and the dashboard, empty the recycle bin and try again.  Once thing I did do is in setting up the third component on the dashboard, I purposely did it based on Record Number vs. Sum and tried the check just to see if the system would run the check without error.  It did...I then fixed the Dashboard and that worked.

Your results may vary.