function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SnehithBoyaSnehithBoya 

your flow finished

I have created a Login flow for users to prevent them from having Concurrent login sessions using below URL:
https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Concurrent-Sessions
I'm able to successfully test it in my Developer edition org with Summer '17. 
But in a sandbox which is having Winter '18 edition, upon logging with only one active session - I'm receiving below message and not able to navigate to anywhere else except logging out :
'Your Flow Finished' 
User-added image

Also, found this known error link but the workaroud didn't help either:
https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p300000008XZ5AAM&title=your-flow-finished-screen-should-not-leave-users-stuck-in-the-flow

Best Answer chosen by SnehithBoya
SnehithBoyaSnehithBoya
Found what's causing the issue:
There is checkbox provided on Login flows as part of Winter '18 release. (Render Flow in Lightning Runtime).
This was causing the issue as I tested positively once the checkbox is unchecked.

All Answers

SnehithBoyaSnehithBoya
Found what's causing the issue:
There is checkbox provided on Login flows as part of Winter '18 release. (Render Flow in Lightning Runtime).
This was causing the issue as I tested positively once the checkbox is unchecked.
This was selected as the best answer
Chris over 9000Chris over 9000
I'm having the same issue - can't find it in the known issues yet. Did you open a case with Salesforce?
SnehithBoyaSnehithBoya
@Chris over 9000 
Please make sure the 'Render Flow in Lightning Runtime' is NOT checked when you create the Login flow. This should resolve the issue as it did in my case. 
Login Flow setting
Srinivasa Thottempudi 10Srinivasa Thottempudi 10
Hi,

I am getting the same window (displaying YOUR FLOW FINISHED) for a couple of seconds and then opening the home page.

How to avoid the display YOUR FLOW FINISHED