function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sarah LosSarah Los 

Reports and Dashboards Superbadge, Lightning Hobbies by Contact report question

Hi everyone, I am working through the Reports and Dashboard Superbadge. The Lightning Hobbies by Contact keeps failing the challenge. I am also getting for the error message “does not have correct report type or correct columns (most likely).’’ I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me what is wrong with the report. So far I have:
checked the custom report type,
checked the hobby category Outdoor Activities filter is locked,
tried all the different combinations of names for the hobby name column,
checked Account name and Account value are sorted and grouped correctly. I have had to group the Account name and Account value columns because it is not possible to summarize them.
recreated the report, recreated the report type and even emptied the recycle bin to ensure the correct unique name was being used.
Report picture

Kind regards Sarah Colville-Los

Gaurav Jain 7Gaurav Jain 7
Hi Sarah,

your report type should be "Contacts with Contact Hobbies and Hobby", please check below image for configuration

Mark it as Best Answer, if it helps​​​

User-added image

Gaurav Jain 7Gaurav Jain 7
Hi Sarah, 

There is no need to create custom report type, you can find "contacts with Contact Hobbies and Hobbies"  in select report type selection.

It will show My accounts option by default because all contact report type also showing Account options.

Mark it as Best Answer, if it helps

contacts with Contact Hobbies and Hobbies