function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jennifer MortonJennifer Morton 

Incomplete Data Quality Analysis Dashboard Download

I have been trying for weeks to download this App to complete the Learn CRM Essentials for Salesforce Classic.

When I try to download it, it wants to download it into our production site.  I want to download it into the Trailhead Playground.

I have tried all the directions that are provided in the module, but nothing is working.

Assistance is needed.
Best Answer chosen by Jennifer Morton
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
There is a trick to reset your password for Trailhead Playground. Please follow below step
1) Go to Setup
2) Search User
3) Then from top of the window reset the password. Like below screen
User-added image

Check below post for more detail
1) https://force.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2710899-installing-a-package-or-app-to-complete-a-trailhead-challenge?b_id=13478

All Answers

Christopher KalinskyChristopher Kalinsky
Im also having the same problem. Also with the reoprts and dashboard challenge,same problem different app. 
Jennifer MortonJennifer Morton
Is anyone going to help me with this request?
Michael Barret 2Michael Barret 2
I directly contacted support in an email last Wednesday. They told me to follow the directions again. I did, responded it did not work, and still have not received a response. I also have attempted to change my password and created six Trailhead Playgrounds. I continue to either get to the sign-in page and am told that my Sandbox username and/or password is incorrect and to contact my Salesforce Administrator (I did. He said only Salesforce can help with Sandbox), or the URL page does not exist on Lightning. This is frustrating since my manager has required my department to finish this trail among others in the next three weeks. There is obviously an issue with this module. 
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
There is a trick to reset your password for Trailhead Playground. Please follow below step
1) Go to Setup
2) Search User
3) Then from top of the window reset the password. Like below screen
User-added image

Check below post for more detail
1) https://force.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2710899-installing-a-package-or-app-to-complete-a-trailhead-challenge?b_id=13478

This was selected as the best answer
Christopher KalinskyChristopher Kalinsky
BOOM! it worked. Thank you!