function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jen JonesJen Jones 

Where could I find a log of which user(s) ran a Lightning Readiness Assessment Report?

Hi friends! 

I had an issue earlier this week where I got a notice via email of a Lightning Readiness Report being initiated that I did not initiate. 

My boss is concerned that it might be a security issue, so before we launch into a comprehensive event log audit I'm trying to figure out if it could have been executed by one of our users.

Anyone out there have any advice about how I might be able to find out when each Lightning Readiness Report was initated and by whom (which user)?   

Thanks!
Jen
Alain CabonAlain Cabon
Hi,

The Lightning Readiness Assessment Report is a file (object: ContentDocument).

Anomymous code for the developper console:
List<ContentDocument> listdoc = [select id,title,createdby.name,createddate,lastmodifieddate from ContentDocument where title like 'LightningExperienceReadinessReport%' and isdeleted=true all rows];
for (ContentDocument mydoc: listdoc){
    system.debug('deleted (last 15 days):' + mydoc.title + ' : ' + mydoc.createdby.name + ' ' + mydoc.createddate + ' ' + mydoc.lastmodifieddate);
}

List<ContentDocument> listdoc = [select id,title,createdby.name,createddate,lastmodifieddate from ContentDocument where title like 'LightningExperienceReadinessReport%'];
for (ContentDocument mydoc: listdoc){
    system.debug('not deleted:' + mydoc.title + ' createdby: ' + mydoc.createdby.name + ' createddate: ' + mydoc.createddate + ' lastmodifieddate: ' + mydoc.lastmodifieddate);
}

But you have probably already got this informations directly.

Regards
Alain CabonAlain Cabon
You can see your own login history and your IPs:

Setup > Login History

Look at all the IPs that are not yours and the dates of login.

Regards
Heather ThompsonHeather Thompson
You should be able to look at your "Connected Apps OAuth Usage" and look for the "Lightning Readiness" app. You can then click on the user count to see which users granted access to the app (which is neccesary to run the report)