function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Martin RebscherMartin Rebscher 

Challenge Get Reps Working Efficiently in Workspaces

Hello community,

I try to complete a challenge where i just have to add an event with a certain subject.
My problem is that in the lead path there is no "tab" or "action" to create a new event.

I already had a look in the Lightning App Builder to simply add  this kind of action or tab i need, but there is nothing?

Is there anyone else how had/has the same issue?

Thanks in advance 

Greetings from Germany
Martin
Best Answer chosen by Martin Rebscher
Alain CabonAlain Cabon
What do you see in the panel "Salesforce1 and Lightning Experience Actions" (below "Quick Actions in the Salesforce Classic Publisher")  ? 
(you should see "New Event")

If the action "New Event" is missing, select it from the "Salesforce1 & Lightning Actions" (don't use the classics "Buttons") (just drag and drop)

All Answers

Alain CabonAlain Cabon
Hi,
  1. Edit the page in Lightning
  2. Select "Record Detail" (on the left)
  3. Click on the link of the layout (previewed) (on the right)
  4. What do see in the panel Salesforce1 and Lightning Experience Actions ? (you should see "New Event")
  5. Do you use record types for your leads?
Quick Actions and Record Types:
Using record types in your organization can affect the availability of quick actions for your users.
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=actions_and_record_types.htm&type=0
Alain CabonAlain Cabon
What do you see in the panel "Salesforce1 and Lightning Experience Actions" (below "Quick Actions in the Salesforce Classic Publisher")  ? 
(you should see "New Event")

If the action "New Event" is missing, select it from the "Salesforce1 & Lightning Actions" (don't use the classics "Buttons") (just drag and drop)
This was selected as the best answer
Martin RebscherMartin Rebscher
Hello, thanks so much, that worked just fine. Martin
Alain CabonAlain Cabon
Good. If the question is solved, you can close it (the question will appear as SOLVED).
Thanks.