function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
GarrettzGarrettz 

Streaming API Pushes Twice

I believe this is a bug, but turning to the communitiy for confirmation - and to see if there's a better way to submit a bug than pass it through support.

I have a Streaming Push Topic which should push when a datetime field is modified. I have a process builder which updates said datetime field when a collection of other fields are modified. When triggering the push topic through modifying one of those fields, we receive 2 push topics. When triggering the push topic through modifying the datetime field directly, we receive 1 push topic. When converting the process builder to a trigger and updating one of the collection of fields, we receive 1 push topic.

I've groomed the debug logs on the process builder and verified the process builder is only executing one time and does not enter any other process builders. I've deactivated all other process builders on that object and verified the same as well.

It seems there is a bug with push topics when the queried fields are contained in a process builder update.

Has anyone experienced any issues with this as well?