function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Taha Syed | SalesforceTaha Syed | Salesforce 

Analyze Your Data Over Time - Trailhead Module Error | Hands-on Challenge | There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: RNYKGLDU. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: 550: Lens State conversion has failed using converter insights.api.

Hi. I have this error while completing the Analyze Your Data Over Time module for analytics.

I created a new Hands-On org and tried again. Still doesnt work.

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: RNYKGLDU. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: 550: Lens State conversion has failed using converter insights.api.converters.DashboardState_V39r0_V40r0. Cannot open lens with new Wave Charts in API version below 40.0

Analyze Your Data Over Time - Trailhead Module Error

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/wave_analytics_explorer/modules/wave_desktop_exploration/units/wave_analysis_over_time
Philip FleuryPhilip Fleury
I just got the same error. Did you ever figure out a work around? Thanks.
Judy FangJudy Fang
Hey all,
I got a few different types of errors when doing this challenge, but have since then conferred with people and figured out the solution.

All the set up steps for this challenge is the same EXCEPT FOR the chart type. The chart type needs to be a Stacked Bar Column in order for you to pass, NOT the Timeline chart as listed. 

The graph should be as follows:
Analyze your data over time challenge

Hope this helps.

SKollcakuSKollcaku

Hi everyone,
I got the same excact issue:
There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: ZJKRBDHN. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: 550: Lens State conversion has failed using converter insights.api.converters.DashboardState_V42r0_V43r0. Cannot open lens with SAQL in API version below 40.0

Have you resolved this (please see attached screenshot)?

User-added image

Thanks,
Skender

Bernadette MisaBernadette Misa
Thanks Judy Fang!
GUILHERME PERESGUILHERME PERES
Hi, I got the same issue, but the stacked bar solution didn't work for me. Any help? 

User-added image

\thanks!
Usman ShahidUsman Shahid
Works with Bars chart, Thank you Judy Fang!
User-added image
Megan SavastukMegan Savastuk
It workd with the Bar chart, how annoying! Ugh, thanks for the help ^!