function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Gabriel Meneses 10Gabriel Meneses 10 

Survey Force Error When Submitting Survey Answers

I have created a new survey in production environment using Survey Force from the app exchange by Salesforce Labs. When the survey is sent with caseid and contactid links from a case using an Email Template built with the Survey Force link within it. The user receives the email and survey link, can access and fill in the answers to the survey, BUT, when they attempt to Submit the answers, this message appears on top of page.

Error: Some error occured while saving response

Does anyone know what is causing this, I've checked multiple threads, enabled headers, permissions are properly set, access and visibility seem to be exactly as stated in install guide. Our org is heavily customized and lots of code but I cannot find the source of the error. Thank you for your help and time.

GabeError Message
Naval Sharma4Naval Sharma4
Did you try to reach to support? I think they can help you as they can only debug the logs of their managed package.
Hi Naval, I did reach out to support and they were of no help. They actually suggested I post it here in the Dev Commmunity to seek outside help.
debikendebiken
Gabriel, did you have any luck?  I am experiencing the same thing and have enabled every field that would seem to be suspect.
Santosh Reddy 10044Santosh Reddy 10044
Hi Gabriel, did you figure out the solution for this or is it still going on. Got the same error recently in my org too.
Stephanie BartonStephanie Barton
Did you get a solution for this? I am experiencing this issue currently.  
debikendebiken
I believe this is what worked for me:
The problem were the security settings for contacts and cases. Both are private.
So I created a public group for the survey site user and added 2 sharing rules to give case and contact read-only access.
Stephanie BartonStephanie Barton
Fixed it.  Thanks!
Jon GradmanJon Gradman
Works great thank you thank you
Hi, I apologize for such a late reply but my issue was resolved temporarily and is now back. I get the same error even though the sharing settings have been created, public group, site public access is properly set and all. The strange part is that now I have a single link to a survey that error's out, all others sent work and can be submitted fine. I ran debug logs and this is the error I receive : 

14:34:22.0 (51825063)|EXCEPTION_THROWN|[389]|System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on cross-reference id: 5000Z000016EfOE: [] 14:34:22.0 (52283347)|USER_DEBUG|[342]|DEBUG|Exception: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on cross-reference id: 5000Z000016EfOE: [] 14:34:22.0 (52579518)|VF_PAGE_MESSAGE|Some error occured while saving response

I've doubled checked everything and nothing seems to be incorrect, but this survey link fails every time : 

http://prod-customersuccess.force.com/SurveyForce/TakeSurvey?id=a2w0Z000003716fQAA&cId=0030Z00003PGLht&caId=5000Z000014TliF
Melody LinMelody Lin
Hi I have the same issue and also created a public group for the survey site user and added 2 sharing rules to give case and contact read-only access. The issue still remains the same. Anyone has any idea? same issue as Gabriel reported. 
David Neubauer 1David Neubauer 1
Hi, we're having the same issue. Melody, have you had any chance in getting this fixed? Thanks
John Wick 34John Wick 34
In the united states, the united kingdom, and Canada, customer satisfaction surveys are ubiquitous in every store & restaurant. Recently I went to the lowes home improvement store in New York City to buy home decor items. After paid my bill, I participated in the official lowes.com/survey (https://www-lowescomsurvey.com/) 2020, and luckily I won the $500 gift card for free. If you visit any restaurant or store, you must ask that they are conducting the customer satisfaction survey or not. With our feedback, they will improve their services.
Rock DiRock Di
My hobby is participating in customer satisfaction surveys conducted by well-known companies in the united states, Canada, and the united kingdom. I never faced any issues by taking customer satisfaction surveys, and it took less than 10 minutes of my time. I answered every question honestly, and sometimes I won terrific gift cards, cash prizes, food items, and many more. For example, recently, I participated in the official lowes customer satisfaction survey at lowescomsurvey.co (https://lowescomsurvey.co/) official website and shared my honest store-visiting experience with them. Luckily, I won a $500 gift card free. Thanks to the Lowes retail store management for the $500 gift card.
jone kook 9jone kook 9
If you are looking forward to another store survey then here we are with a new survey for you and also a new way of earning rewards. Lowes Survey completes the entire system and how much they could prevail and maintain consumer satisfaction.
Lowes surveyLowes survey
www.Lowes.com/Survey – Lowes is delighted to invite you to take part in the Lowes Survey and leave your comments there. You get an opportunity to enter a lucky draw at the close of the Lowes Survey $500 Sweepstakes! A $500 Gift Card Voucher for price.