function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ShwetaSSShwetaSS 

Cannot find the actions menu in the highlighted panel

In the 'Customize Lightning Experience With Buttons, and Links' module on Traihead, I have created a custom detail page button and added it to the Account Layout page but I am not able to see the actions menu in the highlighted panel . The button is visible in the custom button section of the Account Page Layout but when I go to Account Record, I cannot see the actions menu. Please help me in resolving this issue.  
TIA
Custom button added on Account Page LayoutAccount Record
Neeraj KamraNeeraj Kamra
I had the exact same issue.  I completed the challenge as instructed and I got the points, but I am wondering why I do not see the actions menu in the highlighted panel.
HELP!
ShwetaSSShwetaSS
yes exactly this happened to me
ShwetaSSShwetaSS
I tried different thin and this worked for me.
From the palette I clicked on Salesforce1 and Lightning Actions and tthen I dragged and dropped Map Location button to the Salesforce1 and Lightning Actions section then saved it. Then the Map Location appeared in the actions menu. Actually in Lightning all the standard and custom buttons will appear as actions so they have to be added to Salesforce1 and Lightning Actions section
Rich FiekowskyRich Fiekowsky
I have the same problem: ​The Map Location button does not appear anywhere when I display an Account record. The Page Layout Editor did not permit me to drop the Map Location button into the Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions area. I only could drop it into the Custom Buttons area of the Account Detail section. After saving, it still does not appear in the highlights section or elsewhere on the detail page.
Chris Fisher 22Chris Fisher 22
Same issue here. I tried it with a couple other buttons that I just made up for other objects but to no avail. The button didn't appear in any of the places I tried. I tried what Shweta suggested above, but the only place that would allow me to drop the button with in the Custom Buttons space, no where else.