function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jennifer Sowerby 5Jennifer Sowerby 5 

Freelance Developer needed with Apex and Marketing Cloud Skills - Remote

We are looking for someone who can provide part-time \ occasional support and development for Apex and Marketing Cloud.

The company is London based with approx. 200 users internationally using Sales and Marketing Cloud with a large proportion of platform licenses.

There is a full time Salesforce administrator in post and myself providing part-tme (mainly remote) freelance resource for administration, click-based development and requirement gathering. There is an existing Rest API interface for the website, existing Apex code and a new Marketing Cloud implementation which we need assistance with on an ongoing basis, with someone undertaking a few days a month. 

If this would be of interest, please respond with contact information so I can provide further details.
mohamed Bilal 19mohamed Bilal 19
please add me on your Skype [ my id : live:bilal_2421
samrsamr
Jennifer, We have been doing this for our global salesforce clients using our remote resource model on need basis for requirement gathering, analysis, development , Testing & support. We could offer this service at your time zone. Also we have an extensive API Integration expertise. Please drop an email to discuss.

sam
samr@expsoltech.com
Ashish_Sharma_DEVSFDCAshish_Sharma_DEVSFDC
Hi Jennifer Sowerby ,

I have sent you a message over linkedin , I have 5+ years of salesforce development experience .
I am currently working with 2 clients from london , which i can provide you reference . I can work with you in your timezone .

I do work over visualforce ,apex , salesforce 1 mobile app ,integration ,pardot etc on daily basis .
I take responsibility for end to end delivery starting from requirement gathering to design ,development ,testing and support .

Please messgae me to learn more abouut my services .

Email : ashish.sharma.devsfdc@gmail.com
LinkedIn : https://in.linkedin.com/in/ashish-sharma-☁⚡-3b3b4a55/
Salesforce Blog : http://ashishsharmadevsfdc.blogspot.in/

Regards
Ashish
Anil BharadwajAnil Bharadwaj
Hello Jennifer,

Kindly share the project details at anil@daffodilsw.com.
Our Portfolio : daffodilsw.com/portfolio

Thanks,
Anil