function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Paul SelwayPaul Selway 

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: RSWYBWWF. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: BAD_REQUEST: Specify a valid value for the source parameter.

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: RSWYBWWF. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: BAD_REQUEST: Specify a valid value for the source parameter. Lightning Experience Experience Super badge Stpep 7
Rodrigo RESENDIZRodrigo RESENDIZ
Hi I am having the same issue in this step. If you figure out how to solve it, please reply to this thread so we can continue with the superbadge. 
I tried to create a new trailhead playground and replicate the functionality done for this step, but it did not work.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Louise Witkowska 1Louise Witkowska 1
I'm having the same error, from what I've read it is possible it's due to the 'Winter 18' upgrade and the endpoint for checking reports changing. I've raised a case with Salesforce, hopefully they can sort it!
sandipan dasgupta 6sandipan dasgupta 6
Same issue with me also on step 7 ...if anyone get a resolution ..please reply back ....
tried two different trailhead playground ....still facing the same issue .
Error Is 
"There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: GUDLEJLR. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: BAD_REQUEST: Specify a valid value for the source parameter."

Paul SelwayPaul Selway
Suddenly started working - and I was able to move on to Step 8,9 ... and then 10