function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rakesh Kumar 335Rakesh Kumar 335 

How do i troubleshoot this error "This record does not meet the entry criteria or initial submitters of any active approval processes. Please contact your administrator for assistance. "

This record does not meet the entry criteria or initial submitters of any active approval processes. Please contact your administrator for assistance. 
I don't see any approval processes.
Not sure if i'm checking at the right place.
I guess it's standard button
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Rakesh,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

There are two possible reasons for this to happen.

1. The record doesn't meet the criteria to enter the approval process. You might want to revisit the criteria of your approval process and check whether the record meets the criteria before you submit it for approval.

2. The record is submitted by somebody who is not defined as an initial submitter in the approval process. Note that not everybody can submit a record into the approval process. Only the users who have been defined as the initial submitter can submit a record into the approval process. Double check this in your approval process configuration.

Hope that helps!

Kindly mark this as solved if it;s resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Rakesh Kumar 335Rakesh Kumar 335
I tried those already, but those don’t work. I still have the issue
Yogi NamaYogi Nama
Hi Rakesh,
The following must be checked:
1. Approval Process is activated.
2. Entry Criteria is matching.
3. The right submitter is submiting.

If the approval process is not activated and you are trying to submit for approval, you will end up getting error.
Thanks.
Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi
Hi Rakesh,

I think you need to re-check your entry criteria formula because your input is not according to entry criteria that's why your record did not meet entry criteria.
You may take help through this link about Approval
Process:https://www.salesforcetutorial.com/salesforce-approval-process/
I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks,
Ajay Dubedi