function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
tony mathertony mather 

Superbadge: Lightning Experience Challenge 6 - new error

Hi,

I've gone through this challenge and have everything set up as I think it should be and I've gotten an error. After much messing about I've searched here and my org is set up exactly as it should be as far as I can tell. I know a lot of people have had the error cause by the required feild and behaviour when a look-up record is deleted, but I've got that sorted and that's not the error I get. I'm getting:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id a000Y00000J7PspQAF; first error: ENTITY_IS_DELETED, entity is deleted: []

I can't figure it out and can find no mention of this error anywhere on the forums.

Can someone please help...I've spent way too long trying to sort this out now.
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Tony,

May I suggest you please refer the below link for reference. let us know if it helps.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar
tony mathertony mather
Thanks for those. I went through and made the explorer unrequired on the layout, but I still get the same error.

The other suggestion though confuses me. It suggests making the Deposit__c field on Fulfillment required, but that field in my org is a formula, so can't be made required?

Debug error
tony mathertony mather
Anyone have any other ideas I can try?