function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Avery D'AmelioAvery D'Amelio 

Trailhead Error - Customize an Org to Support a New Business Unit: Manage User Access

I'm having trouble verifying a step in the Customize an Org to Support a New Business Unit. (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/customize-an-org-to-support-a-new-business-unit/steps/manage-user-access) I've reviewed the setup a handful of times and even created a new playground and still receiving same error message:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a user name 'Fumiko Suzuki' with the configuration specified in the project. Please check the step again.
Fumiko Susuki User Setup
Best Answer chosen by Avery D'Amelio
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Please update below part
1) Department :- Customer Support
2) Role :- Customer Support, International

Let us know if this will help you

All Answers

Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Please update below part
1) Department :- Customer Support
2) Role :- Customer Support, International

Let us know if this will help you
This was selected as the best answer
Avery D'AmelioAvery D'Amelio
Thank you Amit. I can't believe I overlooked that every time
LinThawLinThaw
Other way to solve this error is,
write First Name and Last Name in reverse.
Trailhead error checking way's bugs?
Chelsie HendersonChelsie Henderson
I am still having this issue and I have checked every single piece of info several times. I even went back and clicked "save and new" and then added an extra user because the first time I added Fumiko Suzuki I just clicked "save". Tried the above suggestion, if I understood correctly, and put the first name in the last name field and vice versa. First project on Trailhead and I am already struggling lol - please help! :)

User-added image
Chelsie HendersonChelsie Henderson
Please disregard my comment above - I created a new playground and started over, making sure I clicked "save and new" after adding Fumiko Suzuki and it worked! :)
archernickarchernick
Irrespective of what I did, this issue was never resolved, till i added my trailhead name to the username. So if my trailhead is honey-badger, all i did was fsuzuki@xyzorange.com.honey-badger and it worked. Irrespective of this workaround, Salesforce should dig into this, since Trails are set on this task. This issue is going on since 2012
Jose Solera 2Jose Solera 2
Well, it worked. Only change I made was wait 24 hours, relaunch my playground, and voila! All I can think is that with so many playgrounds Trailhead was confused. Thanks for the various suggestions!
Hiroaki NishiyamaHiroaki Nishiyama
writing First Name and Last Name in reverse was good for me!
Thanks @LinThaw !
LinThawLinThaw
sound great @Hiroaki Nishiyama
we can get this kind of error for some modules until we are using Jpn org.
Marjorie FoxMarjorie Fox
I also reversed first and last names and got credit. I can't believe this bug has been allowed to exist for so long; the project needs to be fixed!