function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sanjeev AnalyticsSanjeev Analytics 

Getting error when Refreshing Sales Data through Trailhead Data Manager

I am getting the following error when Refreshing Sales Data through Trailhead Data Manager:
"An error occured in your last data refresh.
Insert failed. First exception on row 78; first error: INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY, Owner ID: owner cannot be blank: [OwnerId]"

I was following the steps in trailhead: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/wave_analytics_apps/modules/wave_apps_basics/units/wave_apps_creating_wave_apps
Chris Price 31Chris Price 31
I have also just recived this error. Any update?
Karen Norris 5Karen Norris 5
I have received the same error. Any suggestions? 
Ralf PreusserRalf Preusser
Same here - tried different Languages and Locales - no difference. Also receiving the error-message during Step 1
Eric Cheong 2018Eric Cheong 2018
This issue also applies to me.
Kevin CreeseKevin Creese
How do we escalate this to SalesForce?  I'm receiving the same error.  They indicate we are supposed to post to these forums, yet we all have and no viable options have been supplied.  If this is a forum for support then, if no answers are provided by the community then SalesForce should get involved.  
Sonia Sharma 8Sonia Sharma 8
Hi folks, sorry for the delayed response but our team has been working on a fix for this error and we are currently in the process of testing it. Fyi, you will need to sign up for an Analytics DE org again inorder to get the fix. Thank you for your patience and we will update this thread as soon its live.
Hi everyone, the bug has been fixed and is now in production. Please sign-up for an Analytics DE org again to complete the trail. Here is the sign-up link https://developer.salesforce.com/promotions/orgs/analytics-de 
Giulia PelizzoliGiulia Pelizzoli
Hello Sonia, I have signed-up for Analytics Org again. 
When I select Trailhead Data Management I am getting the following error:
"We couldn't find the record you're trying to access. It may have been deleted by another user, or there may have been a system error. Ask your administrator for help."
Could you tell me how resolve the issue?

I am getting the following error when Refreshing Sales Data through Trailhead Data Manager id I use the OLD Analytics Org:
"An error occured in your last data refresh. Insert failed. First exception on row 78; first error: INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY, Owner ID: owner cannot be blank: [OwnerId]"
Hey Giulia, thanks for reaching out. I signed up for a DE this morning as well but im not able to reproduce the error you mentioned. I was able to select the Trailhead Data Manager from the App Launcher and refresh my data successfully. Do you mind emailing me(sonia.sharma@salesforce.com) your DE orgs credentials so I can investigate this further? Alternatively, can you try to log out & log back in, naviagate to the Data Manager from the App Launcher again to see if the error persists.
Sanjeev AnalyticsSanjeev Analytics
Thanks Sonia. Sent you an email with Org id. Hope you can help us on this soon.
Giulia PelizzoliGiulia Pelizzoli
Hey Sonia, I tried to log in this morning and the issue is resolved. the data are refresh correctly without error.
Thanks you for the help.
Giulia
Giulia - Glad you're unblocked! 
pchoipchoi
Folks, thanks for your patience, and for reporting this bug. Sorry that it took so long for us to address it. We hope to have a better troubleshooting process in place in the future. We also realize that signing up for new orgs with each update is annoying, but it's what we can currently provide. We're looking at possible solutions to this problem. In the meantime, I hope that unblocks you all. Go get those badges! Thanks!
Olga Shirokova 5Olga Shirokova 5
I was having the same issue. I was lucky to find this feed on Trailblazer Community (https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000e4n9QAA).

"Hello Mike,

your org should contain all users that are referenced by the DTC data. For Trailhead Data Manager v2.4 these are:

Bruce Kennedy, Doroth Gardner, Laura Garza, Irene Kelley, Nicolas Weaver, Catherine Brown, Evelyn Williamson, Irene McCoy, Kelly Frazier, Harold Campbell, Johnny Green, Dennis Howard, Jessica Nichols, Eric Sanchez, Admin User, Chris Riley, Julie Chavez, John Williams, Eric Gutierrez, Laura Palmer

In my org Doroth Gardner and Admin User were missing. The usernames should start with 'trailhead' as quota data is only generated for such users. Once you have created the missing users you must reload the Trailhead Data Manager page as the user mappings are being cached.

Best regards,
Thomas​"

Hope that helps
Ravi Malla 12Ravi Malla 12
Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0011U00000FZKnIQAX; first error: UNABLE_TO_LOCK_ROW, unable to obtain exclusive access to this record: [] - Please hep with this error
Thomas Brouwer 1Thomas Brouwer 1
Delete failed. First exception on row 1001 with id 0010900000A32nTAAR; first error: DELETE_FAILED, Uw poging tot het verwijderen van Voorbeeldaccount voor rechten kan niet worden voltooid, omdat deze is gekoppeld aan de volgende rechten.: Voorbeeldrech...