function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Stephane PlanckeStephane Plancke 

Trailhead: Share Values with Global Value Sets

Hi on step 3 of the trailhead badge « picklist Administration » I get this error see image. User-added image
Pasan   EeriyagamaPasan Eeriyagama
Could you please see if you have previously created global picklist value set with similar name.
hi PasanEeriyagama,

No I have only one global picklist.

Daniel Ortiz 15Daniel Ortiz 15
Hi.

I get the same error on this exercise. I do have another picklist, but the name is nothing similar.
Error on Trailhead exercise

Here it is the screen of the error message when I try to check the challenge

User-added image

Any ideas?

Thanks!!
Pasan   EeriyagamaPasan Eeriyagama
I did not get such error when I tried a week ago. But I did it on a fresh Trailhead playgroud. Doubt so it could be a bug. So I would suggest to Try in a new Trailhead Playground.

Cheers.
Val Southern72Val Southern72
I got this error today - I completed the challenge correctly but the error looks the same as yours. I have no other fields or value sets of that name.screenshot of error
It's somewhat annoying since it is the very last module I have to complete to complete the admin intermediate trail!
Rachael StackRachael Stack
Hi All.

I had same issue but I created the below steps within a different Trailhead org and it worked sucessfully:

- Create picklist Ingredients
- Promote to Global Value set called Flavors
- Create new Picklist field : Shirt (choose default global values Flavors as list values)

* New badge added to profile :)
Daniel Ortiz 15Daniel Ortiz 15
Hi!!

Yeap!
There has to be Only ONE Picklist Value Sets  (kind or remind me the Highlander series... "there can only be ONE!! ;-PPP)

I tried on a new playground, and problem solved!

Thank you all, specially Rachel and Pasan

Yes when you created that step in an other org it's working.
Yes, thanks - it worked when I created a new playground and did it again in there.