function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
francys curvenfrancys curven 

NEW The '3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption' dashboard wasn't found. Make sure that you've installed the 'Salesforce Adoption Dashboards' AppExchange package and refreshed that dashboard

I have tried everything to get this to work. None of the fixes have helped me get Salesforce Adoption Dashboards to be visible in MY Trailhead Playground2.

Please advice.

Best Answer chosen by francys curven
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Francis,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

Please follow below steps.

1. Create new trailhead playground and connect it by clicking "launch your hands on org"drop-down and selecting the playground you created.

2.Get username and password following the below link. 3.Go to this link. Make sure you are not already logged in AppExchange with some other account.

4.Click Get it Now

5.Click Log into AppExchange and provide trailhead playground credentials.

6.The app will be installed in the playground.

7.Check your challenge.

Hope this helps you!

For more information please check with below link from the forums community. Hope this helps.

Please mark this as solved if the information was helpful so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Francis,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

Please follow below steps.

1. Create new trailhead playground and connect it by clicking "launch your hands on org"drop-down and selecting the playground you created.

2.Get username and password following the below link. 3.Go to this link. Make sure you are not already logged in AppExchange with some other account.

4.Click Get it Now

5.Click Log into AppExchange and provide trailhead playground credentials.

6.The app will be installed in the playground.

7.Check your challenge.

Hope this helps you!

For more information please check with below link from the forums community. Hope this helps.

Please mark this as solved if the information was helpful so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra

This was selected as the best answer
Hello, Will this make me lose my existing badges? Also, I have to log in's for Trailhead, my linked in and salesforce account. Francys
Nagendra Thank you for your help. I took your notes and put it into a Word document with screenshots. Take a look. I think the additional information is very helpful. Francys Curven