function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Forrest HartleyForrest Hartley 

Create Reports and Dashboards for Sales and Marketing Managers Project > Visualize Your Data Unexpected error

Hi all, made a new TP just for this project after getting an error, and now I'm getting the same kind of error. Anyone have thoughts? 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: YCMFNNJW
Best Answer chosen by Forrest Hartley
Christian DongovChristian Dongov

Hi Forrest,

I've just completed this Step, but the guide is misleading! They forgot to explain the 4th Chart, that you need to adjust scales and mixed up the description.
Solution here is to mirror the picutre you see at the end of the Guide and to add a 4th Component "Metric Chart" based on "Opportunities by Rep" Report with the following details:

User-added image

Additionally you need to shrink this one, as well as the Table and the Gauge by 1 so that all 4 fit into the Dashboard:

User-added image

Hope this helps?!

Regards,

Christian

All Answers

Created a new Dev Org as well, along with using different browsers, clearing caches, etc. Same types of errors. Any pointers would be appreciated.
Christian DongovChristian Dongov

Hi Forrest,

I've just completed this Step, but the guide is misleading! They forgot to explain the 4th Chart, that you need to adjust scales and mixed up the description.
Solution here is to mirror the picutre you see at the end of the Guide and to add a 4th Component "Metric Chart" based on "Opportunities by Rep" Report with the following details:

User-added image

Additionally you need to shrink this one, as well as the Table and the Gauge by 1 so that all 4 fit into the Dashboard:

User-added image

Hope this helps?!

Regards,

Christian

This was selected as the best answer
Sure does! Thanks so much! 
Michael ZitzMichael Zitz
Hey, I'm also getting this error. I have the dashboards lined up and resembling the pictures in the guide. I have also cleared my cache and tried different browsers but still receive the error. Any thoughts? 
Terri Sinclair 16Terri Sinclair 16

Unable to complete challenge in because there is no 'legacy table' option for the dashboard component. Only choice of table is 'lightning table' and when I use, it doesn't allow me to sort with rows--only columns. Then getting error that I don't have a table in my global sales dashboards dashboard. I'm doing challenge in lightning.