function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Richard NguyenRichard Nguyen 

Sales Analytics App setup fails after starting Dataflow

I receive an error when I start the dataflow in the Accelerate Analytics with Apps > Sales Analytics App > Create Sales Analytics Using the Wizard Trailhead. Template used: Sales Analytics 4.0 on Oct 24, 2017.

I am able to create the Sales Analytics app and get to step 12 of the "Sync Analytics Data with Trailhead Data Manager" section of the trail. As the dataflow is running, I recieve the following error when I check my dataflow (screenshot below): 
Something went wrong while executing the Find_Last_Stage_Updates node: Sort dimension/measure not found in Edgemart: Unique_Sort_Key (02K6A0000000fK7UAI_03C6A0000003dhXUAQ)

Sales Analytics App Error after starting Dataflow
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Richard,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

If you're running into the issues with the data flow for your app, you have two choices:

1) Sign up for a new instance of DE as described here: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/wave_analytics_explorer/wave_analytics_basics/wave_start_surfing_the_wave. We've deployed a bug fix which will be included in your new instance.

2) If you don't want to sign up for a new DE Org, as a workaround DO NOT download, upload, and rerun the dataflow file as described in the Trailhead Data Manager sections of the Wave apps trail.

Please let us know if this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if it;s resolved.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Richard NguyenRichard Nguyen
I've signed up for a new DE Org as you suggested in option #1. However, when I "Refresh Sales Data" on the brand new DE org, I receive the error below.  

Insert failed. First exception on row 78; first error: INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY, Owner ID: owner cannot be blank: [OwnerId]

User-added image
Ed Rodriguez 6Ed Rodriguez 6
I'm getting the same error as you posted on 10/25. Curious if anyone has a resolution as well. 
Ed Rodriguez 6Ed Rodriguez 6
To add, I have deleted and recreated the app multiple times to no avail. 
Gilberto Artuza 5Gilberto Artuza 5
I'm also getting the same error "Insert failed. First exception on row 78; first error: INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY, Owner ID: owner cannot be blank: [OwnerId]" in a brand new DE org.
Shreyas Doshi 1Shreyas Doshi 1
I am also getting the same error! Any fix?
Satyajeet SalviSatyajeet Salvi
I'm also getting similar error issues.  Who do I speak with to fix this problem?