function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
EJ DrustEJ Drust 

I am trying to complete the challenge for Become a Data Explorer. The system is telling me it can't find the lens I created "Top Laptop Industry", but I double/triple checked an it is, in fact there.

Best Answer chosen by EJ Drust
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Drust,

Happy to hear that it's solved.

May I request you please mark this as solved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra

All Answers

Hi Drust,

Can you please post a screenshot of your lens? It seems like you may have put in the wrong lens name: "Top Engineering Sales" should be the name you use.Also, make sure you're using a Wave Developer Edition org. It's also important to follow the order of the challenges. 

Delete all lenses named Top Engineering Sales across your Wave DE org. Wipe them completely. Then try again from your iOS device. The problem is that the API name underlying the lens needs to be unique, and we're validating against the first instance of that name. So, if you created more than one, they'll start to have API names like top_engineering_sales_2, etc. Apologies for the blunt-force validation approach. We're looking at refining it to be smarter. Let me know if that works.

Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the information was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
EJ DrustEJ Drust
I got it to work. Thanks.
Hi Drust,

Happy to hear that it's solved.

May I request you please mark this as solved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra
This was selected as the best answer
EJ DrustEJ Drust
Sure, but it's not apparent how I do that.