function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pasan   EeriyagamaPasan Eeriyagama 

Why success profile traihead badge count is different from trailhead profile's badge count?

I have linked the Trailhead account to Success profile sometime back. But the badge count seem to be different. Success community profile badges count is always several badges behind the Trailhead badges. Not sure why, any idea on this.

Thanks in advance.
jigarshahjigarshah
As per the Salesforce knowledge article (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000232381&type=1), when a Trailhead account is linked to your Success Community profile, you are expected to provide an email address, for the account through which you have completed your Trailhead badges.
Success Community Trailhead Badge Linking
This means, that if you have different email addresses for multiple Trailhead Playgrounds associated with your Trialhead account, then only the badges completed through the email address linked to your success Community profile are displayed.

Unfortunate but true. You can still reach out to trailhead support at trailhead@salesforce.com to further confirm this.

The following Ideaexchange link - https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=0873A000000LkSWQA0 requests for being able to link multiple email addresses. Please vote for it.

Please mark the thread as SOLVED and answer as the BEST ANSWER if it helps address your issue.
Pasan   EeriyagamaPasan Eeriyagama
Hi jigarshah, Thanks. But that seems not right about my case, I have been using only one email address for all salesforce interations and that is one and only work email. I notice the badges going up in both, but have 4 badges difference. Success profile has 4 less badges always. Thank you anyway for helping.
jigarshahjigarshah
One of the reasons is once the badges are completed it takes a few hours to sync and ensure they are reflected on your Success Community profile.

Please mark the thread as SOLVED and answer as the BEST ANSWER if it helps address your issue.
Sid_CSid_C
Faced the same issue.

The different is because the success profile does not count the "Event/Community" badges that you earn. Those are only tracked on the Trailhead profile.