function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Venkateswarlu BVenkateswarlu B 

I want to create visual workflow to create multiple records for an object like below table.Can Anyone help it is urgent please

I want to create visual workflow to create multiple records for an object like below table.Can Anyone help it is urgent please

Best Answer chosen by Venkateswarlu B
prateek jainprateek jain
I am giving you step by step procedure 
open flow designer
step 1 :  select  a screen element from palette and drag it to canvas. Give the name for the screen element 
step 2: In the Add field tab of screen Add the input field for the data you require for Example  to create account  record  you require account name so create a  input field  to get account name from user . 
After you are done with creating fields click oh button  to proceed further
step 3. Now from the palette drag the create record element to the canvas
fill the appropiate name you want this element 
for object select accounts  and for the variable create a new variable you can create variable  by clicking in drop down which shows option to create new variable name the variable as accountId
there is option  to select the fields of Account to be line name of account fillied which can point to the data filled by user 
step 4 creating  contact record 
Follow the procedure in step 3 and in place of object select contact  and to insert  to id of account in the contact record 
In any issue please let me known

All Answers

prateek jainprateek jain
Hi 
Can you please tell  you want to create multiple record from process Bulider using flow or you want to create multiple record manually using flow
Thanks
HI prateek, I want to create multiple records using Flow manuall
I want create multiple records using visual workflow..I don't want to use process builder.We need to achieve this by flows only client required
prateek jainprateek jain
Hi
You can do this by creating a drop-down with label  "do you want to create more record  on Screen and save in a Variable in the  flow  then based on the value of the variable using decision element you can create  again display the record creation screen 

And if there is parent-child relationship so to create record of the child object  you can fetch the id of parent record using record lookup

If you can give object Structure I can create a working demo

If you face any issues please do let me know
Thanks

Hi thanks for your reply. I am new to this flows.can you create this for contact records to insert...
prateek jainprateek jain
Please provide basic stucturer of object in which you want to insert the data  it will be helpful 
Below is the image  of flow  to create multiple record based on the user selecting where he want to create more record or not 
If any issue please do let me know 
I will be happy to help you out.
User-added image

Hi Prateek,

If I irritate you too much I am sorry But could you provide me step by step description for below:
1.Account details we are giving on first screen
2.In second screen we are going to create multiple child contact records as shown in first question for account object in first screen.
3.In 3rd screen get successful message.

Could you explain it briefly..I am not getting with above image.I am completely new to this and client required it today.
Thanks in advance

Hi Prateek, I have added complete requirement structure.please look into that
prateek jainprateek jain
 I am happy to help you out 
In  step1  you are creating  new account or from  existing account, you are creating  contact record
New account and next new contacts
prateek jainprateek jain
I am giving you step by step procedure 
open flow designer
step 1 :  select  a screen element from palette and drag it to canvas. Give the name for the screen element 
step 2: In the Add field tab of screen Add the input field for the data you require for Example  to create account  record  you require account name so create a  input field  to get account name from user . 
After you are done with creating fields click oh button  to proceed further
step 3. Now from the palette drag the create record element to the canvas
fill the appropiate name you want this element 
for object select accounts  and for the variable create a new variable you can create variable  by clicking in drop down which shows option to create new variable name the variable as accountId
there is option  to select the fields of Account to be line name of account fillied which can point to the data filled by user 
step 4 creating  contact record 
Follow the procedure in step 3 and in place of object select contact  and to insert  to id of account in the contact record 
In any issue please let me known

This was selected as the best answer
prateek jainprateek jain
if you can send you developer org credential 
i can develop a demo for you

But how can we create multiple contacts for single account shown in first question
prateek jainprateek jain
send me your  mail address

Venky.4c8@gmail.com
prateek jainprateek jain
Check your mail 
please tell me this  is what you want which is shown in video i have shared with you  on you email .

Thanks
prateek jainprateek jain
all the contact created will be linked to single account created in step 1.
if any issue let me know

prateek jainprateek jain
Was your problem solved
Yes it is resolved, thank you very much
prateek jainprateek jain
Please mark question as solved and if my answer helped please mark it as best answer
 Thanks

Jonah Mattox 13Jonah Mattox 13
I know this thread is probably irrelevant by now, but how was that post chosen as the best answer? That was one of the most poorly-worded, misdirecting steps to reproduce I have ever seen. That would have helped no one, which should have been obvious by the fact that the guy had to help him outside this post.