function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Arif Iqbal 5Arif Iqbal 5 

Opportunity Alert Message when selecting a stage

Hi Team,

I have seen a couple of articles on the forum which i have followed but not getting exactly what i want https://developer.salesforce.com/forums?id=906F000000097LbIAI

Scenario

I have stage on the Opportunity as well as associated products. The stages on the Opp drive the stage on the products via Process builder i:e; if i change the stage on theOpp to proceeding all the associated products update to the same stage. 

What I am looking for is if products are at any stage other than Closed Issued. When the Opp stage is selected in edit mode to Closed Issued an Alert Message should appear before the user clicks save to state ' All products will be set to Closed Issued when you click save'.

Can this be achieved with code OR Config?

Thanks,

Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Arif,

May I request you please refer the below link for reference. Hope it will be helpful.

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.so that question is removed from an unanswered question and appear as a proper solution.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar
Arif Iqbal 5Arif Iqbal 5
Hi Rahul,

The url you have provided, is the same link i have posted in my message so no its not the best answer sorry.