function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Frederick H LaneFrederick H Lane 

Trailhead Challenge - Customize Opportunity Stages

Customize Opportunity Stages challenge gives me "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Couldn’t find the configure fields list in prospecting tab. Please double check the instructions."
I have set up the sales process and customized the stages exactly as per the instructions and tried it also in 2 versions of the playground.
As you can see from my screenshot, the configuration fileds have been set in the Prospecting tab. What's not working?
User-added image

Suraj TripathiSuraj Tripathi

Hi Frederick,

You are Selecting too many stages in the previous challenge
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/customize-a-sales-path-for-your-team/steps/customize-a-sales-path

User-added image

Here you have to Select only 3 values and you have selected all the values.

User-added image

To complete the challenge you have to correct the previous trailhead,Then do the other.

User-added image

Hope it help you
If this solves your problem, plzz mark it best so that it will be removed from unsolved threads.

Regards 
Suraj

Frederick H LaneFrederick H Lane
This is not correct, because, at the time of doing this challenge, there were only these three. But I was having problems with a later challenge where more stages are require and that's why I now have more stages.
Suraj TripathiSuraj Tripathi
Hi Frederick,

If you want to complete this challenge , then you have to configure as trailhead want for the current challenge.
You can edit the stages , remove all the unwanted stages and try again that will solve the issue.