function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Hustler LifeHustler Life 

Quick Start: Build Your First App

In this project, I verified task 1 that is to create an app called Trailblazer. But in task 2 when I open App Launcher to select Trailblazer it doesn't show me Trailblazer app, I'm unable to move forward in this project.
Best Answer chosen by Hustler Life
Kamal ThakurKamal Thakur
@Hustler, please mark the answer as best if this solves your problem.
Thanks.

All Answers

Kamal ThakurKamal Thakur
The reason you aren't able to see the Trailblazer app could be  - 
1) The Profile you added the app for should be the same you're using. Check again from App manager the profile you gave them access to. 
2) In trailhead you created Lightning App, make sure you are searching for that app in Lightning Experience. 

Give it a try. Mark this best answer if it helps you. 
Hustler LifeHustler Life
I gave the same profile and I am checking the lightnining app in same lightining environment. what else it could be?
Kamal ThakurKamal Thakur
Have you tried deleting the app and creating same the name again? If that doesn't help I would recommend you to officially file a complaint. 
Please email to trailhead@salesforce.com with your user id of From and To account. To get the user ID: go to ur trailhead profile. The last 18 digits of the URL are your user id. 

Mark this if it's helpful. 
Hustler LifeHustler Life
I was able fix the problem, the reason it wasn't appearing in my app launcher was I did not give permissions to view for admin profile. I edited that in settings then I was able to see Trailhead in app lanucher. Thank you, for the suggestions really appreciate it.
Kamal ThakurKamal Thakur
@Hustler, please mark the answer as best if this solves your problem.
Thanks.
This was selected as the best answer