function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Management 20Management 20 

Salesforce to Salesforce integration using API

We are trying to create a connection between two salesforce orgs through API. What we are looking for exactly is to integrate two orgs so that when we update a field or object on one org it automatically updates on the second org and vice versa I have limited to no coding experience so dont really have a clue where to go to get the data to integrate. Any assistance would be extremely appreciated - note we have tried Salesforce to Salesforce but its limitations do not work for us - having to externally share each record manually and the fact when you delete on one org it does not delete on the other.
Prakash NawalePrakash Nawale
Management 20, 

You can build REST webservice to communite two SFDC Orgs for updating records. 
please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Eric AnEric An
Hi Management 20,
Salesforce to Salesforce could be controlled by code. You can search sObject PartnerNetworkRecordConnection and PartnerNetworkConnection.

And the PartnerNetworkConnection are records of connections between orgs, the PartnerNetworkRecordConnection are records of push/pull which record between orgs. You can do something with this.
Management 20Management 20
Would either of you be able to elaborate on the code I would need or where I can find this code?