function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
PaulTPaulT 

Lightning Data Service with Lightning Out

Hi,

I building some functionality in a Lightning Out app and receive this error when using force:recordData with a custom object:

"You don't have access to this record. Ask your administrator for help or to request access."

Is force:recordData available to use in Lightning Out?

Thanks
Best Answer chosen by PaulT
sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
hi paul,
Lightning Data Service is only available in Lightning Experience and the Salesforce app. Using Lightning Data Service in other containers, such as Lightning Components for Visualforce, Lightning Out, or Communities isn’t supported.

i hope it helps you.
 Let me inform if it helps you and kindly mark it best answer if it helps you so it make proper solution for others
thanks 
sfdcmonkey.com 

All Answers

hi paul,
Lightning Data Service is only available in Lightning Experience and the Salesforce app. Using Lightning Data Service in other containers, such as Lightning Components for Visualforce, Lightning Out, or Communities isn’t supported.

i hope it helps you.
 Let me inform if it helps you and kindly mark it best answer if it helps you so it make proper solution for others
thanks 
sfdcmonkey.com 
This was selected as the best answer
brahmaji tammanabrahmaji tammana
Yes we cannot use it in Lightning Out.
Hi paul, if you got your answer then kindly close this question by choosing best answer so this question will be removed from unanswered queue
Thanks