function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Christopher ListChristopher List 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: It looks like you haven't entered your title.

I have entered my title but it still says it in incomplete.
User-added image screenshot of module and errorUser-added imagejob title shown
Suraj TripathiSuraj Tripathi
Hi Christopher,
First of all, you have to open your profile and set the Title in your profile.
and follow the these Screen Short,

1: Open The Chatter and Click on your name. 

User-added image

2: After open, click on the Edit Button.

User-added image

3: Set the field First Name, Last Name, Title, Email, and Cell, About field =" I'm new to the company and eager to get going! ".

User-added image

Hope it will help you If it resolves your query. please Mark the answer best.
Regards,
Suraj
Eric Wei 8Eric Wei 8
Honestly, this exercise is so retarted.  I spent over 30 mins trying to figure out why it's not letting me pass.
Eric Wei 8Eric Wei 8
By the way, I followed your method exactly and it's still showing the same message.  Can you please not make this exercise this way?  I think there is a bug.
David RoutenDavid Routen
I've been trying to do this exercise for a bit as well and can't figure out what it's actually looking for. I made sure I have a title set in my SF chatter, my Heroku chatter, and my developer chatter, and none of them let me pass. I actually can't edit my Title in my main SF chatter due to: `Only System Administrators can edit the Name, Department, Title, Company and Manager fields. If you need these updated log a ticket via sfdc.co/Concierge`.

Is this something I should just move on from? Or is there something very specific that's required and I'm not seeing it?
James NugentJames Nugent
I ran into the same issue with the validation.  I had to create a new Trailhead Playground org to get around this bug.