function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nick Tang 1Nick Tang 1 

enable the dev hub in your org

Dear
it looks like only product org ,isv and trail org can enable the Dev hub,but in my org I can not find the Dev hub at the lightning Experience ,do I miss something .
I have two questions as below .
1.I have the environment Hub tab so in my opinion,I also have isv environment . and I can enable the dev hub as well , but I can not enable it .
2.I can create the org in my environment hub including test/demo or TrailForce so if it means I can also enable the dev hub at theirs environments .

Suraj TripathiSuraj Tripathi

Hi Nick,

Please follow these steps hope it help you.

1. Log in to your production org (if you’re a customer), your business org (if you’re an ISV), or your trial org as the System Administrator.
  2. From Setup, enter Dev Hub in the Quick Find box and select Dev Hub.
  3. To enable the Dev Hub, click Enable.

After you enable the Dev Hub, you can’t disable it. If you're using a trial org, Dev Hub is already enabled.

For More:-https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.sfdx_setup.meta/sfdx_setup/sfdx_setup_enable_devhub.htm

Mark as a best if it helps you.

Regards,
Suraj

Nick Tang 1Nick Tang 1
Dear Suraj
thanks for your reply.
there are some confusion for me between environment hub and dev hub.
I have environment hub so whether it means I am ISV? and I can require the business org ?
 it is said that the trail org can enable the dev hub as well so whether  the trailforce which is created by the environment hub  also enable the devhub ?
(I think the trialforce environment and trail org is the same edtion )
so I can create the trail org in my envionement hub and enable the devhub instead of  trail org right ? but there is nothing about the dev hub
am i missing something ?

Talivaldis BerzinsTalivaldis Berzins
I am lost I have started building an app, which I did, but I am going through a module that says I need to enable Environmental Hub. How do I know if I already did this?