function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
FighterneversetbackFighterneversetback 

Add checkbox which when ticked only shows certain records where the logged in user matches the Loan Owner.

My requirement is to add checkbox next to view filter dropdown called 'My Loans Only', which when ticked only shows the loans (and Drawdown Requests) where the logged in user matches the Loan Owner.
jigarshahjigarshah
Harshita,

Are you using a standard page layout and are referring to a List View on the page or is that a custom Visualforce page? If its a custom visualforce page, please share your code here so that we can help address the issue.
FighterneversetbackFighterneversetback
Hi, My check box is working now when checked it shows the table based on criteria selected but again when I uncheck it the table does not gets changed. My requiremnt is based on teh checked and unchecked property my table should change.Please suggest.
jigarshahjigarshah
Harshita,

That still does not explain the problem. Is this behaviour happening on a custom developed Visualforce page or on a standard page? If it is a custom developed page, you will need to share the code for me to be able to help you.