function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Parul Gupta 35Parul Gupta 35 

I created a mobile app as part of a trailhead project which i created in a trailhead playground. What do i need to do to test that app on my android phone.

I created a mobile app as part of a trailhead project in a trailhead playground. What do i need to do to test that app on my android phone. I use my Salesforce login ( the same that i use to login to trailhead) to login to my Saleaforce1 app. How can i see my apps created in trailhead playgrounds there. 
Best Answer chosen by Parul Gupta 35
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Parul,

It's pretty simple.You can use the username and password of your trailhead playground to log in to the Salesforce1 mobile app.

May I suggest you please check with below link on how to generate the username and password for your trailhead playground. Hope this will help you resolve the issue.

Please mark this as solved if it's resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Parul,

It's pretty simple.You can use the username and password of your trailhead playground to log in to the Salesforce1 mobile app.

May I suggest you please check with below link on how to generate the username and password for your trailhead playground. Hope this will help you resolve the issue.

Please mark this as solved if it's resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra
This was selected as the best answer
Parul Gupta 35Parul Gupta 35
Thanks Nagendra .. Yes this worked.. newbie issues.. Thanks again for the help