function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
M Y CheungM Y Cheung 

Create a Formula Field to Predict

I am now trying to finish the challenge in module - Quick Start: Einstein Prediction Builder: Create a Formula Field to Predict.
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/prediction_builder/steps/prediction_builder_formula_field?trailmix_creator_id=00550000006yDdKAAU&trailmix_id=admin-keynote-dreamforce-2017

I've created the Einstein Prediction Builder trailhead playground but could not find the custom object: Candidate.

Please advise. thanks.
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Lucia,
please refer the below link for reference. hope it helps.

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.so that question is removed from an unanswered question and appear as a proper solution.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar
M Y CheungM Y Cheung
I completely understand the procedure and I'd done exactly the same. But the custom object - Candidate isn't there!!!
M Y CheungM Y Cheung
haha, I believe you guys solved the problem on the back end. Issue resovled today anyway.
Eli BachEli Bach
I am having this issue as well - there is no custom object called Candidate. Did you open a case to get it in your sandbox?
Bill DodsonBill Dodson
I also signed up for the prediciton builder playground, passed verification in the first step, then when I get to the second step no Candidate__c custom object exists?  I double checked to make sure I was in the correct environment and the object is not there?  Any help greatly appreciated, thanks.
Eli BachEli Bach
The fix I made was to sign up for the developer account using the link provided in step one: https://developer.salesforce.com/promotions/orgs/einsteinbuilder

This gives you a developer account with Einstein Prediction Builder. Once I created this trailhead playground, the Candidate__c was there.
Bill DodsonBill Dodson
Please note I followed the instructions in step one as suggested.  I see Candidate__c in Schema Builder and I also see it in Developer Console under Open Resource.  But Candidate__c does not show up under Setup Object Manager?  Any help greatly appreciated, thanks.
Bill DodsonBill Dodson
I switch to Classis and see Candidate__c under Custom Objects.  Switch back to Lightning and it does not show up under Object Manager.
Bill DodsonBill Dodson
So I completed Step Two in Classic and was able to verify the step was complete successfully.
Marija MilanovaMarija Milanova
Hi team, I don't see the Candidate field neither in Lightning version, nor in Classic. Can someone please help me locate it? 
Tomasz J. OmelczukTomasz J. Omelczuk
I also was faced this issue, to solve it I create a new custom object with two fields: Application Status picklist(values for picklist I take from module instruction and required formula field) and after that and click on "verify" button system mark this module as passed