function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sam SwannSam Swann 

Title tag in Community (Head markup)

Hi

I am working on Communities, where I wanted to replace the Salesforce Standard title tag's text: Home with my custom text. 
I have made changes to "Head Markup" from Advanced settings in Community Builder by adding title tag with Custom text, but even, I am getting Home as Browser's tab.

I can see, the tab loads with my custom text, but after completion of the loading, it is changing back to Home text.
Where can I remove or change preference to not to use this Head title?

Please respond to me with even a question, that way I can move forward with my progress.

Thanks
James LoghryJames Loghry
Open community builder, go to your Home page in community builder, which should be the default.  At the top of the page, click the Page Properties icon next to "Home" (looks like a widget).  

In the page properties, update the title,  then close the page properties and publish your changes.

Go to the home page (outside of builder), refresh, and the title should update.
Adelchi PelizzoAdelchi Pelizzo
That works, thanks. However, what the use of <title> tag then?
Sneha Ransing 14Sneha Ransing 14
Is there a way to be also able to change Tab title for My Profile Page . In community builder such option is not available.I can see, Tab loads with custom text applied through JS, but after completion of the loading, it is changing back to the original text.

Jonathan Crow 6Jonathan Crow 6
I am seeing an old page title in Google Analytics. I see the new page title in the browser, and in the Experience Builder page properties. But the old title still shows up in some GA stats (along with the new title - 2 seperate entries for the page title of the home page). Is there another place GA could be getting the page title?